- Red lettuce leaves
- Red pepper, thinly sliced
- Strawberries, sliced
- Red Hot Firekraut
Served with: Sweet chilli sauce
- Spinach leaves
- Cucumber, thinly sliced
- Avocado, sliced
- Supergreens Superkraut
Served with: Oatly crème fraîche blended with avocado and coriander
- Orange pepper, thinly sliced
- Carrot, thinly sliced
- Mango, sliced
- Turmeric & Ginger Superkraut
Serves with: Mango chutney
- Place a sheet of rice paper in medium bowl of warm water until just softened; lift sheet carefully from water, placing it on a chopping board or counter top.
- Place 2-4 slices of each vegetable filling horizontally in layers in the centre of the sheet. Don't try to overfill or the wraps will burst open.
- With the fillings facing you horizontally, wrap the side edges of the wrap over the filling (left and right) making sure the filling is secured at each side.
- Then wrap the bottom edge up over the filling, creating a nice little parcel.
- Tuck the edge in around the filling and continue to roll until the top edge is wrapped over the filling, creating your Summer Roll.
- Repeat with remaining sheets.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce and enjoy!