Payment Terms & Conditions
Payment Terms and Conditions
Please read this carefully. By submitting an order (and any subsequent orders) on this website you are agreeing to the terms that appear below.
Upon purchase you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- You have invited us to send chilled goods to you at your request, in the knowledge of the possibility that the goods may be delayed in transit and/or may travel in conditions where they are not chilled as recommended by us.
- You accept that the products are safe for periods of time even when not chilled below 8 degrees.
- You accept that we endeavour to send parcels as fast as possible, but that you have a responsibility to provide an accurate address for delivery and to be available, or to arrange to have someone available to take the parcel in for you and place chilled items in a refrigerator. You indemnify us against any liability for the products in cases where they cannot be delivered by errors or omissions in the delivery information you provide to us or if a driver is unable to leave the parcel at the address you have provided regardless of 'no signature required' stickers or messages to leave without signatures'.
- You agree that you have a responsibility to inspect your products for signs that they may be unfit for consumption and report any concerns within 24hrs.
- We highly recommend that you ensure someone will be there to accept delivery, or add a delivery note stating a safe place to leave your parcel, i.e. deliver to a neighbour. We accept no responsibility for parcels which go missing due to this.
- You understand that leakage can occur, especially during transit. This is normal and does not compromise the products. Leakage is not due to lids being secured loosely but is due to the wild nature of Superkraut. It may continue to ferment whilst in transit, producing extra liquid which leaks as jars are full. Rinse the jars off and store in the fridge.
- Superkraut is a fresh, chilled product. We take the greatest care in making sure each jar of the highest quality, using only the freshest ingredients we can find in Scotland whenever possible. Please ensure you are able to take delivery.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. You will be required to provide photographic evidence of the issue you have incurred. You can contact us at email@example.com.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
You cannot returns perishable goods. You are therefore unable to return Superkraut.
We will notify you once we’ve received your email and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We accept the following payment methods
Payment Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express
Accelerated Checkouts: Shop pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay