Superkraut orders are dispatched once weekly during COVID-19 except on UK Bank Holidays, when the courier company (APC) we use are closed.
Please be aware that there may be some delays to shipping and responding to queriers due to the current situation.
You will be emailed when your order is dispatched. Any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where we ship:
We currently deliver to UK Mainland addresses and some UK islands addresses using a premium courier service. Please note, delivery to the UK Islands may mean Superkraut is in transit longer. Please refer to our list of stockists if you live in these areas.
When we ship:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, orders are dispatched once weekly (excluding bank holidays). Please be aware that there may be some delays to shipping and responding to queriers due to the current situation.
How will you package my chilled Superkraut?
Each Superkraut is packed in insulated packaging. *PLEASE keep your Superkraut in the fridge as soon as you receive your order.* Superkraut contains live, friendly bacteria which need to be kept chilled to make them sleepy. Hissing, bubbling and fizzing are all normal when you take it out of the fridge. Moisture on outside packaging is also normal. Due to the wild nature of Superkraut, leakage may happen during transit. It will still be safe to eat. Leakage is normal and does not compromise the products. Leakage is not due to lids being secured loosely but is due to the wild nature of Superkraut. It may continue to ferment whilst in transit, producing extra liquid which leaks as jars are full. Rinse the jars off and store in the fridge. Each batch of Superkraut is unique and may differ in taste and consistency from time to time.
How long will my Superkraut keep for?
Shelf life once jarred is 12 months (chilled). However, once opened keep in the fridge for up to 2 months, ensuring you only use a clean fork when scooping it out so as not to compromise the product. We will always sell you Superkraut within date, but cannot guarantee the 12 months (unless wholesale and agreed with Good Nude Food).
We send via courier service. Prices are below:
Up to 5 jars = £4.80
Order 6 jars for free shipping
** Special Offer: FREE SHIPPING on all orders over £35
If you are ordering more than 24 jars, please contact email@example.com to discuss delivery pricing.
How can I track my parcel once it’s been dispatched?
You’ll receive an email when your order has gone out for delivery and be given an estimated time of arrival. You can track the progress of your parcel here: https://apc-overnight.com/receiving-a-parcel/tracking/
Special Terms and Conditions for Chilled Items:
Generally, orders placed online are covered by 'distance selling regulations'. This means you will have the right to return shipments you are not happy with. Our Chilled Superkrauts are exempt from these regulations, which is explained below:
In our Terms and Conditions, you must accept the following reasonable points:
- You have invited us to send chilled goods to you at your request, in the knowledge of the possibility that the goods may be delayed in transit and/or may travel in conditions where they are not chilled as recommended by us.
- You accept that the products are safe for periods of time even when not chilled below 8 degrees.
- You accept that we endeavour to send parcels as fast as possible, but that you have a responsibility to provide an accurate address for delivery and to be available, or to arrange to have someone available to take the parcel in for you and place chilled items in a refrigerator. You indemnify us against any liability for the products in cases where they cannot be delivered by errors or omissions in the delivery information you provide to us or if a driver is unable to leave the parcel at the address you have provided regardless of 'no signature required' stickers or messages to leave without signatures'.
- You agree that you have a responsibility to inspect your products for signs that they may be unfit for consumption and report any concerns within 24hrs.
- We highly recommend that you ensure someone will be there to accept delivery, or add a delivery note stating a safe place to leave your parcel, i.e. deliver to a neighbour. We accept no responsibility for parcels which go missing due to this.
- You understand that leakage can occur, especially during transit. This is normal and does not compromise the products. Leakage is not due to lids being secured loosely but is due to the wild nature of Superkraut. It may continue to ferment whilst in transit, producing extra liquid which leaks as jars are full. Rinse the jars off and store in the fridge.
- Superkraut is a fresh, chilled product. We take the greatest care in making sure each jar of the highest quality, using only the freshest ingredients we can find in Scotland whenever possible. Please ensure you are able to take delivery.
* Superkraut is to be kept chilled.
**Please Note: We are still a really small business so we thank you for your support and patience. Each jar of Superkraut is made by hand, in small batches in Scotland. We don’t rush the fermentation process. Everything is made naturally and we only use high quality, fresh ingredients.
Thank you for your patience and we hope you love our Superkraut range as much as we do.
If you are still unsure about shipment or have any other queries regarding your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 354 8984.