- 600g broccoli florets
- 400g courgette, chopped
- 200g sweetheart cabbage, shredded
- 100g curly kale
- 200g spinach
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 tin cannellini beans
- 1 litre vegetable broth
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Coconut yogurt
- Sprinkling of sesame and pumpkin seeds
- Large forkful Supergreens with Spirulina Superkraut
- Place the chopped onion and garlic in a large soup pan on medium heat with a small amount of water and cook until the onion turns translucent.
- Add in the broccoli and courgette and cook for a few minutes, adding a little more water to the pan if needed.
- Add in the vegetable broth and cannellini beans and cook a further 10 minutes.
- Add in the sweetheart cabbage, kale, spinach and parsley and stir through.
- Allow the green leafy veg to wilt and then stir through the lime juice to finish.
- Allow the soup to cool off the heat and the flavours to meld together.
- Once cooled enough, add the mixture to a blender, food processor or use a hand held blender to whizz to a creamy consistency of your liking.
- Top with coconut yogurt, sesame and pumpkin seeds, extra fresh parsley and a large helping of Supergreens with Spirulina Superkraut.