- 1 cup green juice pulp (pulp leftover from making juice)
- OR use 1 cup of very finely diced and shredded veggies and fruits (best chopped in a food processor with a little bit of water, to get a really fine mixture)
- ¼ cup whole flaxseeds
- ¼ cup ground flaxseeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds (hulled)
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup Supergreens Superkraut
- ¼ cup Supergreens Superkraut brine from jar
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse until it all comes together. It’s ok if the seeds are still visible. If you want more texture, keep some of the pumpkin seeds to mix in whole after pulsing.
- Prepare your dehydrator trays with a mesh sheet and a non-stick sheet (teflex sheet or baking paper).
- Spread the mixture evenly between 1 or 2 trays. Spread out in a thin even layer, about
- ⅛ to ¼ inch thick.
- Dehydrate at 115 Fahrenheit for 2 hours. Remove from the dehydrator and score into crackers or flatbread shapes.
- Place back in the dehydrator and continue to dehydrate for another 8-9 hours.
- Flip and remove the teflex sheet or baking paper and place directly on the mesh tray.
- Dehydrate for another 2-5 hours or until the crackers are thoroughly dried. Checking regularly to see when they are ready.
- The drier they are, the crispier they will be.
- Remove from the dehydrator and break the crackers apart on the score lines.
- Enjoy with your favourite dip - we used our very own Cashew Cream dip (recipe below)!
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for 20 minutes in warm water - rinsed & drained.
- 3 garlic cloves.
- Juice from 1 lemon.
- ¼ tsp salt.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender.
- You may need a little water to get the mixture to blend.
- Add in 1 tbsp at a time to blend until thick and creamy.