Miso Chickpea Salad with Turmeric & Ginger Dressing
Miso Chickpea Salad with Turmeric & Ginger Superkraut Dressing
- Baked sweet potato rounds
- Miso baked chickpeas (recipe below)
- Turmeric & Ginger Superkraut
- Turmeric & Ginger Tahini Dressing (recipe below)
- Shredded red cabbage
- Carrot ribbons
- Brown rice
- Fresh coriander
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Lemon wedges
1 tin chickpeas
1 Tbsp Tamari
1 Tbsp Miso paste
1 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas. Dry them completely by pressing with paper towels and leaving to airdry.
- Whisk the tamari, miso paste and olive oil together to form a smooth paste
- Once the chickpeas are dry, pour the sauce over them and gently mix to evenly coat the chickpeas.
- Spread out on a baking tray and bake for 20-30 minutes until crispy, keep an eye on them and shake the baking tray every 10 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
Turmeric & Ginger Tahini Dressing:
¼ cup Tahini
½ lemon, juiced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp maple syrup
1 Tbsp juice from Turmeric & Ginger Superkraut jar
Pinch salt and pepper
¼ cup water
- Whisk all ingredients, except the water in a small bowl to form a thick paste.
- Add in the water a little at a time until you get the dressing to the thickness you want.
- Enjoy drizzled over salads. Store in the fridge and use within 3 days.